MR7MN CPC linear guide bearing MR7MNSSV0N 7mm linear guide
MR7MN CPC linear guide bearing MR7MnSSV0N 7mm linear guideskype
Guide Guide Width or diameter: 7mm
Guide Length: As customes requirements，Max length 1000mm
Rail Type: standard type
Block Type: Standard type block
Model Number: MR7MN
Place of origin: TAIWAN
Accuracy grade : N,H,P
Material: Stainless steel, Material from Germany
CPC Linear Guide is the standard end seal design can be hermetiv and dustrptoof effectivly,CPC Linear Guide can also maintain the products life,Reduce lubrication grease consumption,and ensure a long-lasting lubrication effect,The special desgin of seal lip can generate few friction force without influrncing its running smoothness.
Country of origin :Made In TaiWan, This is Original part that we are selling.
Please be advised the CPC linear guide is the length of 1000mm each pieces,The butt-jointing is required when lengths exceed max. For detailed information,please contact me immediately.We can cut the length for your need.
|CPC Linear guide Details:|
|A Different Name||linear guide rail, slide block, linear motion, linear guide|
||CPC linear guideway, CPC linear module, CPC linear actuator,CPC linear guideway|
As customes requirements，Max length 1000mm
1 piece slide block and 1pcs 13mm rails each
|Precision:||N, H, P|
|Seal Types||seales SS,SU,|
|Packing||original color box packaging,OrWooden Carrying Case.|
|Block Type||Square type block|
The Precision Data for CPC linear guide
The preload for CPC linear guide
Linear guide rail Mounting procedure
- Clear and dry the mounting surface.
- Coat each surface with low viscosity spindle oil,Then place the rail on the surface and then lightly tighten the mounting bolts temporarily.
- Place the carriage plate on the blocks carefuly and tighten the mounting bolts temporarily.
- Position the carriage plate by tightening the master block against the reference surface using the selected securing method and tighten the mounting bolts with a torque wrench.
Linear block mounting procedure
- Clamp the reference rail in place and tighten the mounting bolts with a torque wrench,Making several passes to reach the desired torque.
- Please acrefully position the table with bearings onto the rails and tighten the non refernence blocks with torque rrench.
at one end,move the table along the rail and tighten the non reference
rail slowly during swveral passes with a final pass using the torque
wrench.Please don't over tiighten.
|MR15ML SS||MR15ML SU||MR15ML EE||MR15WL|
|MR15MN SS||MR15MN SU||MR15MN EE||MR15WN|
|MR12ML SS||MR12ML SU||MR12ML EE||MR12WL|
|MR12MN SS||MR12MN SU||MR12MN EE||MR9WL|
|MR9ML SS||MR9ML SU||MR9ML EE||MR9WN|
|MR9MN SS||MR9MN SU||MR9MN EE||MR7WN|
|MR7ML SS||MR7ML SU||
|MR7MN SS||MR9MN SU||
Linear Drawing of the CPC linear guide
Q:What is the accuracy leval of these raills?